It finally got a little chilly here. Just yesterday, I think the temperature was still up in the 80s - today it was cold and rainy. And because of the Christmas books Lu's been reading, she thinks that it's supposed to snow...Poor thing, she'll be waiting awhile. Maybe on the next warm day, I'll take her to get a snow cone.
I'm waiting for my Xmas cards to finally get here. I've never felt so behind for Christmas. This time last year, I was a pregnant whale and I still managed to get our cards out early and decorate the house as if we lived on Santa's street. This year we were lucky to get a tree up.
Thank goodness we have a 3-year old full of the Christmas spirit. She lights up our house brighter than any decorations!
Giveaway reminders (both close Friday 12/17):
KalosCandy here.
Pears & Bears here.
Ok, this could possibly be the world's cutest picture, I love it!!! So sweet!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure that I've seen a few make your own snow recipies on different blogs recently. Maybe you could make a small batch.
ReplyDeleteOf course...if the Christmas cards aren't out yet...(ha!ha! all of mine aren't out either!).
Awh, so precious! I love how they are actually waiting, looking out the window! Priceless!
ReplyDeleteMy daughter said to me yesterday "Mama, don't get me wrong, I love where we live, I really do, but sometimes I wish, just for one day, that it would snow in Florida, just so I could build a snowman!"
I really need to take them on a road trip soon! :)
Aww they are so cute!! Can you believe the babies are big enough to stand?
ReplyDeletelove jammies!! sooo cute!
ReplyDeleteHI! I am a new follower and love your blog!So cute! Have a great week!www.livingonloveandcents.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteFun post! I'm a new follower! Would love for you to check out my blog and follow back! Have a fun day!
ReplyDeleteSuch a great picture! To be that age and so innocent... waiting for Santa & Christmas ...it's beautiful. I can't wait for Julianna to be old enough (in 2 christmas's) to know who Santa is ... and to be soo excited for Christmas morning! It makes me smile just thinking about it!
ReplyDeleteCute picture! It's snowing here right now. Looks pretty, but roads are awful!
ReplyDeleteso cute!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSend some of the warmth our way!
ReplyDeleteNew follower from TBH!
AWW.. so cute.. I feel the same way about my son. His almost 3 and he can't wait for Santa to come. and I too have not sent out Christmas cards.. I feel so unprepared.
ReplyDeleteAaaawwww... that photo is too cute! love it!
ReplyDeleteThey are so cute standing there! I lived in Texas as a teenager (after living in NY and MA) and it was always hard for me to get in the spirit without even the hope of snow! Enjoy your snowcones :) I'm so late with the cards (and shopping, decorating, etc) too. Must be something in the air :)
ReplyDeleteStopping by from today’s blog hop and am your newest follower. I hope that 1 of my blogs interests you too.
ReplyDeletehttp://tawnasplan.blogspot.com
http://btrbb.blogspot.com
http://tawnassecret.blogspot.com
Thanks
Tawna
Cute picture! We moved from NY to NC and my boys miss the snow.
ReplyDeleteFellow Blog Hopper:)