Monday, December 13, 2010

Holiday Giveaway - Pears & Bears Dress

Just in time for the holidays, I am very excited to introduce you to one of my favorite designers, Kayce Hughes. Kayce, a former designer for Ralph Lauren and mother of 7 (!), somehow finds the time to design the most adorable children’s clothes and chic women’s wear. In addition to her children’s collection, Pears & Bears, Kayce Hughes offers gift and layette collections, a flower girl collection and an ever expanding women’s line of clothing and accessories. And if you’re like me, and you find you can’t get enough of Kayce’s design sense…you can follow her blog here. I’m a follower!
Kayce Hughes has generously offered to give one of Love, Luci’s readers a FREE children’s dress of your choosing! (You're definitely gonna want to win this one!) Girls dresses come in sizes 12mos to 8.

Please comment on this post by Friday, December 17th to enter. Visit Kayce’s website and tell me which Pears & Bears dress you would love to outfit your little one in this holiday season!

For extra entries: (A new comment for each entry must be left for these extras to count.)
01. Tweet, Facebook or Blog about and link back to this giveaway.
02. Add the Love,Luci Button to your sidebar.
03. Become a follower of Love,Luci.

Congratulations RoseLady...You're the lucky winner!

46 comments:

  1. I LOVE the 3/4 sleeve holly dress. TOO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a new-ish follower of your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those dresses! I really like the ruffle dress!

    Found you on the Monday Blog Hop! I’m your newest follower! http://aworldofcrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all darling! I love the camel courdoroy Sophie jumper!

    Happy Holidays from Being Frugal & Making It Work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've added your button to my "blog button exchange"

    Happy Holidays from Being Frugal & Making It Work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tweeted: http://twitter.com/cheekymommaof2/status/14405559608410113

    Happy Holidays from Being Frugal & Making It Work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stopping by via the Monday hops to say hello and to follow.
    Have a great day!
    http://poshonabudget.com/2010/12/welcome-monday-friends.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Pears N Bears...I dont mind paying a little extra for clothes when they are made as well as these garments....plus I like that my daughter can show up to a birthday party and I dont have to worry that anothers will be dressed in the same dress....which always happens if you buy from the mall!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Pears & Bears! I love the Jane dress.
    rebekah wright

    ReplyDelete
  11. What I meant to say is...
    I love Pears & Bears and was introduced by Caroline Anderson. Great clothes for my niece. My favorite dress is the Jane dress. Love the red piping!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey there! Thanks for the follow! I have completed my Daily Challenge, and here is how, watch these two videos in the order listed lol

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkDComEOWt0

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iynjbm-al9Q

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous dresses! Stopping by and following your blog from the More Love Monday blog hop...
    Have a happy holiday season!
    Best,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the Betsy dress in green/cream dots. The dresses are all so lovely :)
    Thanks for sharing this fantastic designer with us!

    aecopley at gmail

    ReplyDelete
  15. thanks for popping over to my blog because now I have discovered your blog! I have made oh, no less than 200 dresses for my three girls so I am excited to discover this site! I am a "smocker" and have designed and smocked a ridiculous amount of dresses! But my girls are older and are now sewing their own things (thank goodness) so it is all good! I still love sewing but have to get into a non-smocking type of sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the smocked party dress and the sophie jumper!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The red pepper berries Jane dress pops with the red belt. I love it! Classic but eye catching! And what a pretty model!
    Angela Satterfield

    ReplyDelete
  18. I adore these dresses! And the pom pom decorations are awsome!! I'm your newest follower from Follow me Back Tuesdays.
    Cheers!
    natalie
    www.1hungryhippie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. The Jane dress is adorable and would be perfect for the holidays
    tanyainjville at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. tweeted
    http://twitter.com/starryeyed24/status/14744244589699072

    ReplyDelete
  21. Kayce Hughes is so talented! I'd choose the Betsy dress for my daughter Rosie, but the Jane dress is adorable as well!

    I giveaway on my blog APPLESandRUBIES (one of my handmade necklaces), http://applesandrubies.blogspot.com/2010/12/fantastic-holiday-jewelry-giveaway.html

    hope you can come over and enter! my drawing is December 28!

    Loretta

    ReplyDelete
  22. ...and just posted your giveaway on Twitter!

    Loretta

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love those Pears and Bears dresses and I don't even have any daughters! But I do have a niece (a cutie pie!)... so I will have to say smocked party dress. Just so classic.

    ReplyDelete
  24. The Betsy hands down. It would look stunning on my daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I would LOVE the Jane dress for my daughter - so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love, love, love the Jane dress with holly berries (did I remember the name of the pattern correctly)? It'll look so sweet on my little Izzy!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm a follower of Love, Luci!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Tweeted with link to giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  29. How to pick? I want one of each!! I adore the jane dress in red corduroy and the smocked party dress in pink dove flannel

    ReplyDelete
  30. Tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/TheLungos/status/15797196234432513

    ReplyDelete
  31. Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=142392265770966&set=a.157927967550729.37537.141001355910057#!/permalink.php?story_fbid=181265881900342&id=141001355910057

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love the Jane in Blue! It's adorable and the bow tie in front is so sweet. What a great giveaway. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  33. The party dress with hearts is TDF cute and would be perfect on my little Princess!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I shared it on http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1120164159facebook as well.

    ReplyDelete
  35. My daughter Clara would love love love the Betsy dress as she is a huge Lucy fan!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I really like the Anna Dress.

    Jodi
    http://amomhavingfun.blogspot.com
    http://www.jodishomebiz.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I am a new follower of yours from the Monday Mingle Blog Hop!

    Please stop by and follow back when you get a chance.

    Join my giveaway too! http://amomhavingfun.blogspot.com/2010/12/old-el-paso-family-taco-night-review.html

    Jodi
    http://amomhavingfun.blogspot.com
    http://www.jodishomebiz.com

    ReplyDelete