Lori over at KalosCandy is giving three Love, Luci readers a chance to win! Up for grabs are 2 Christmas Cupcake Onsies or a Lollipop Washcloth set! All you have to do is comment on this post by Friday, December 17th. Visit the KalosCandy shop and let me know which of their sugary treats you desire this holiday!
For extra entries: (A new comment for each entry must be left for these extras to count.)01. Tweet, Facebook or Blog about and link back to this giveaway.
02. Add the Love,Luci Button to your sidebar.
03. Become a follower of Love,Luci.
Congratulations Katelyn of Capture the Moment
Congratulations Jumping Jack - you won twice!
Okay, so I went and hearted her shop, (which I'm totally in love with!)
ReplyDeleteand I picked a favorite. That was hard, but I'm going with the 2-Pack Onesies with 3-Lollipop Washcloths. Tooo CUTE!
They would be perfect for my aunts babyshower, or even my 9 month old sister, or my best friend's sister who shall be arriving soon. Either way, I know some one would be thrilled to recieve something like this!
Katelyn
kinz.crazed@gmail.com
Oh, and I've been a follower for a while. :)
ReplyDeleteKatelyn
kinz.crazed@gmail.com
I put up the button :)
ReplyDeleteKatelyn
kinz.crazed@gmail.com
Happy holidays! Following you now from Hop, Skip & Jump blog hop. Have a nice day, and please return the favor!
ReplyDeletehttp://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/
I love the lollipop washcloth set!
ReplyDeleteI follow.
ReplyDeleteI'm going to start commenting. Great idea! Amy
ReplyDeleteYAY! How fun! I did all 3- facebooked it, added the link to my sidebar and commented! :)
ReplyDeleteoops just read I need to leave 3 seperate comments :)
ReplyDeleteHere's comment #2
I love the banana split set :) HOW ADORABLE :)
ReplyDelete(comment #3:)
I love the 2-Pack Onesies with 3-Lollipop Washcloths- they are SO dang cute!!! sydneyv at yahoo dot com
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower! sydneyv at yahoo dot com
ReplyDelete