bokeh is one of my favorite things. i can't wait till i have a camera and a lens to do this effect myself. i think you did a fantastic jobit's just so pretty!! xoxo
new follower from welcome wednesday.i'd love for you to come by my blog and follow back.http://diaryofadevildogwife.blogspot.com
This is pretty much the coolest bokeh pictures ever!! I can't wait to learn this!
Very pretty!
What an awesome picture!!!
You did a great job. Very pretty. :)
Hi! New follower from Wandering Wednesday! You can visit me at http://mymodernguide.blogspot.com/Beki :)
that's nice, love t. :)
Hi! I'm following from the blog hop.I'd love a follow back at www.mikaspantry.blogspot.comThanks,Mika
Thanks for linking up at the Relax and Make Friends Blog Hop! I'm now following you back :)http://rachelsgiveaways.blogspot.com
Hey I recognize that cup! :) I LOVE how you have the bokeh coming out, almost like steam. Great job!!
Stunning photo! I love it!xoM
that's so pretty!!! I hope you enter it in lots of Bokeh contests! :)
Oh I really like this!! Those colors are beautiful!
bokeh is one of my favorite things. i can't wait till i have a camera and a lens to do this effect myself. i think you did a fantastic job
ReplyDeleteit's just so pretty!! xoxo
new follower from welcome wednesday.
ReplyDeletei'd love for you to come by my blog and follow back.
http://diaryofadevildogwife.blogspot.com
This is pretty much the coolest bokeh pictures ever!! I can't wait to learn this!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty!
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome picture!!!
ReplyDeleteYou did a great job. Very pretty. :)
ReplyDeleteHi! New follower from Wandering Wednesday! You can visit me at http://mymodernguide.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteBeki :)
that's nice, love t. :)
ReplyDeleteHi! I'm following from the blog hop.
ReplyDeleteI'd love a follow back at www.mikaspantry.blogspot.com
Thanks,
Mika
Thanks for linking up at the Relax and Make Friends Blog Hop! I'm now following you back :)
ReplyDeletehttp://rachelsgiveaways.blogspot.com
Hey I recognize that cup! :) I LOVE how you have the bokeh coming out, almost like steam. Great job!!
ReplyDeleteStunning photo! I love it!
ReplyDeletexoM
that's so pretty!!! I hope you enter it in lots of Bokeh contests! :)
ReplyDeleteOh I really like this!! Those colors are beautiful!
ReplyDelete