So, to Lu's disappointment, snow didn't fall last night. But all the leaves on the huge tree in our backyard did...and it was a beautiful sight. I told Lu that the leaves were kinda like snow, but even better because since they aren't cold and wet we didn't have to wear jackets or boots. She dove right in and even made a few "leaf angels". We attempted a "leaf-man" but it didn't quite work out :) 
The twins enjoyed the "snow" too. Penn got right in there and tried eating it, while Tripp did the usual "ahhh, get this off my hands" like he does with most new textures (sand, icing, paint, etc.). But he soon saw how much fun his sisters were having and dugg in. 
Since it's so expensive to travel as a family of 5, we won't be making our annual trip back East...so it'll be awhile till we see snow. But it's really fun to see how imaginations can turn the ordinary into the extrordinary...
And, yes, we are a pajama-friendly family. When I'm at home with all my kids, we don't get out very much. Why get all fussied up when you can stay cozy and warm all day? And if you're wondering, yes, we brush our teeth and hair...eventually...
Don't forget about the two giveaways that close today!
Ahh they are all so cute. I love that first pic of Luci jumping! The twins are beyond cute. And we are pj friendly too!!
ReplyDeleteYou know what, those of us who have to go out and *sigh* wear real clothes totally appreciate the staying home in pajamas movement when it can happen! Go for it!
ReplyDeleteThat's so funny how one of the twins loves to jump right in while another one is more timid. Babies can be so cute about how they interact with things :-)
I found your blog through FFF! It's so cute! I absolutely love your header!
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are so cute. I wish I was enjoying some Southern Cal weather. :) I live in Tennessee.. and Brrrrr. It's cold here!
I'm your newest follower! :)
-Jesslyn
www.jesslynamber.blogspot.com
Love the pics! Adorable!
ReplyDeleteI love that first action shot! I can feel the elation! Beautiful family! And I love that you are turning "the ordinary into the extrordinary"!
ReplyDeleteLook at your darling kids playing in the leafs way to cute!
ReplyDeleteI am so jealous of your snow day! We've got the thick, freezing cold stuff... and it stinks!
ReplyDeleteHey- also wanted to say, I got my BEAUTIFUL tree in the mail! AWESOME :) You have no idea how proud I am of that thing! :) I'm going to do a post about it ;)
Awh! How cute! Love the pjs. Looks like they had lots of fuN! Thanks for linking up to Mommy Madness! I'm a new follower. :D Looking forward to reading your blog!
ReplyDeleteHope you have a Blessed Christmas!
Jennifer
Love your pics, they are really sweet!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!
ReplyDeleteI am your newest follower and would love a follow back!
http://retailtherapylounge.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/retaillounge
http://www.facebook.com/retailtherapylounge
Hi! I'm a new follower via Google Friend Connect. :) Found you through the Blog Hop! :) Hopefully you can stop by! I have a great giveaway for Mango Languages Bundle ($250 Value) & more coming up :)
ReplyDeleteI know about the snow-less Christmas here in Southern California :)
-Ai Mei
StudentSavingBucks