Yay! All my husband wants for Christmas is to go to Vegas.It's a different kind of trip now that we have kids. Unlike the bachelorette weekends of past, where priorities included drinking, dancing, all-nighters, and gambling. Now I'm looking forward to sleeping in, a good meal (not prepared by me), a long bath, leaving the bed unmade and adult conversation over a glass of wine.
Of course I'll miss the babes like crazy. But, did I mention I get to sleep in?
What would you do in Vegas?
Don't forget about my giveaway...Meg is giving one Love,Luci reader a customized family tree. Enter HERE to win!
Of course I'll miss the babes like crazy. But, did I mention I get to sleep in?
What would you do in Vegas?
Don't forget about my giveaway...Meg is giving one Love,Luci reader a customized family tree. Enter HERE to win!
I'm jealous!!
ReplyDeleteI have not been to Vegas in so long. I want to go back but not my husband. Soon I will give up and go without him. We live very close to Atlantic City and went there recently with the kids and it was great different but we all had the best time. Have a great time on your trip! Can't wait to hear all about it and congrats on the future sleeping in.
ReplyDeletehubby and I went to Vegas for our honeymoon! So much fun!
ReplyDeleteFollowing back a little late from the Friday follow. Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Diane
omg thats awesome!!!. I haven't been and I can't wait to go.. when are you guys going?? enjoy it.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the follow as well. I love the layout of your blog.
My husband and I are going to Vegas this Friday! We try to go 2-3 times a year. While we still do our fair share of partying it up, we, too, love the idea of naps whenever we want. Last time we went we were in bed by 9:00 on our first night in town!
ReplyDeleteI love Vegas!
ReplyDeleteI would see a show, don't know what's playing now but I'm sure there is something fun going on. Then I would go to the outlet and SHOP! And of course gamble a little.
Hope you have fun :-)
Ooooh!!!! Vegas, I love the shows!!! I saw Mamma Mia back in 2004 in Vegas! It was wonderful!!!
ReplyDeleteAnna, The Pilot's Wife
http://www.pilotwife.blogspot.com/
I've never been to Vegas and would love to go. What would I do? Take in lots of shows and visit those awesome buffets I have been hearing about. Have a great time!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting and following my blog . . . I'm following you as well :-)
Have a wonderful week . . . Gina
http://ginasitaliankitchen.blogspot.com
http://peacelovehappinesshappens.blogspot.com
. . . and many more!
Spending New Year's in Vegas with the in-laws, some friends and the baby. If you don't hear from me by 2011, it means I've traded my laptop to cover my gambling losses.
ReplyDelete