Monday, December 6, 2010

Holiday Giveaway - Cupcake Crayons

I promise that every one of my giveaways will be items that I LOVE. I LOVE these crayons. ZeeBree specializes in made-to-order recycled crayons in all different shapes and colors. For your little one or your little one’s friends, they make perfect birthday gifts and party favors.

One lucky Love,Luci reader will win a half dozen Crayon Cupcakes! Yummy! Please comment on this post by Wednesday, December 8th to enter. Tell me what item in ZeeBree's shop is your favorite! The winner will be announced Thursday.

For extra entries: (A new comment for each entry must be left for these extras to count.)
01. Tweet, Facebook or Blog about and link back to this giveaway.
02. Add the Love,Luci Button to your sidebar.
03. Become a follower of Love,Luci.


Congrats Carli from Grandma's Guide to Life. You're our winner!

22 comments:

  1. I love the alphabet crayons! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a new follower from Michelle's blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought the mustaches were so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I added your button to my blog sidebar.
    http://ureadmorebooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the firetrucks. I would give them to my nieces since my brother is a firefighter and they know what Daddy does.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the cupcake crayons ARE my favorite, though the mustaches are so silly! These would make a perfect extra little xmas present to my best friend's daughter.

    hoovgirl@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. And I'm already a follower! :-)

    hoovgirl@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. And here's the link to my tweet.

    http://twitter.com/AlexandraHoover/status/11829492527923200

    hoovgirl@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love them all, robot men? Sea shells? They are all so cute. Nate would love these!

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute.....I'm not entering..you can delete! just stopped by to show some love:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have fridge magnets that look like those letter! I am stopping by from Magical monday blog hop. Come say hi sometime!



    Heather From and Mommy Only Has Two Hands! and Lynhea Designs

    ReplyDelete
  12. love love the cupcakes but I also like the sea shells...

    ykatrina at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. the firetrucks! My boys would flip over them :)

    kelcoled at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm following you GFC

    kelcoled at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are the coolest! I love the Jumbo Scented Recycled Crayons!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The cupcake crayons are absolutely my favorite! I think they are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Linked back to this giveaway on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I already follow you!

    ReplyDelete