Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas Fever

All of my favorite bloggers are spreading their Christmas cheer and it's getting me excited for Christmas. Here is a quick DIY wreath from The Pleated Poppy that I had to share with you. I wish I had the time!Don't forget to enter the Family Tree giveaway...Naturally Meg is giving one of you an adorable customized Family Tree. Enter here to win!!!

6 comments:

  1. That wreath is so fun (and cute!). I love how she made it! I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it's so colorful and full of life! Love the wreath :)

    xoxo
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that wreath... I wish I had the time to put something like that together too! There is a store by me called Homegoods, and they have really cool stuff like that... maybe I'll find something like that there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Swinging by on Sunday! Happy to be following you now and look forward to reading more of your posts!

    Anna, The Pilot's Wife

    http://www.pilotwife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I'm your newest follower from a weekend blog hop! I would love to have you follow back at one or all four of my blogs :)

    www.singleparentretreat.com
    http://singlemamachallenges.blogspot.com/
    http://motherdaughterconnection.blogspot.com/
    http://jmconsultingservices.blogspot.com/

    Thank you! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the DIY! This is so cute!

    ReplyDelete