Friday, December 3, 2010

Holiday Giveaway - Naturally Meg Family Trees

I only giveaway things that I truely love and find inspiring...

Today’s giveaway is something special…I'd like to introduce you to Meg, owner of the beautiful shop Naturally Meg! She is giving away one of her gorgeous custom family trees. When I asked Meg about her trees, she simply said, “I love nature and I love to sew and this is a way that I can have a piece of both. I love that I can make something for someone that has sentimental meaning and makes people reflect on what is most important which is family.” Beautiful and inspiring!

The perfect gift to your mother, mother-in-law or yourself this holiday season, these 8 x 10 fabric creations are mounted and ready to be framed. I’ve been eying these trees since I first found them back in April!

Meg is giving one Love,Luci reader a tree of their choice (I promise...you want to win this one!). Please comment on this post by Monday, December 6th to enter. Tell me which tree from Meg's shop, Naturally Meg, you'd like to win! The winner will be announced Tuesday morning.

For extra entries: (A new comment for each entry must be left for these extras to count.)
01. Tweet, Facebook or Blog about and link back to this giveaway.
02. Add the Love,Luci Button to your sidebar
.
03. Become a follower of Love,Luci.

Congratulations Ashley from These Days... You're our winner!

29 comments:

  1. I like the summer family tree!

    jenileewhisler(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower of Love, Luci! :)

    jenileewhisler(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog.. am now following you back!

    Have a great weekend.

    Patty (Nana Poppins)
    http://nanapoppins.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting and following my blog...I am now following you back...you have a great blog...

    ReplyDelete
  5. The tree is so cute! The family tree one is sooo lovely. Okay fine...I wanted to say cute, but just not in two sentences in a row. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://realmomreviews.blogspot.com/
    Following your blog!
    Please follow back!
    Skye from the Fabulous Friday Hop!
    Dont forget to add the Hop Button, or blog about it to get move hoppers!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you would totally laugh if you seen me trying to read this post and leave a comment...i have to highlight the post in order to read....this is crazy...i'm crazy! okay! how adorable and unique are these trees. I didn't come by to try and win anything but since I'm here and my eyeballs are about to come out of my head, I say the Summer Family Tree is oh so radical. and of course i follow...and i don't follow rules well...sorry:) have a peachy night!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a new follower from www.gainhealthygoodness.blogspot.com! The name of your blog caught my eye, so I had to stop by:). Very fun! And then these gorgeous trees caught my eye! LOVE the four seasons!!!
    mleveque at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you don't mind but I grabbed your button to put on my Spread the Love page :)

    Kate
    xoxo
    http://loveiseverywhere.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your background and header! So cute.

    I just found your blog through the Weekend Blog Hop! Have a great weekend.

    Amanda @ www.nutritionistreviews.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh these are darling! I like the dots and the bluebird (but really I like them all!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Enter me in too I love it. I like the birds nest one best. ANd I am a new follower so two entrees and my fingers are crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  13. new follower. Just realized you said a separate comment for each entree.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi... I came over from meg's blog, and I'm looking forward to sticking around and checking out your blog...I have similar problems taking photos of my kids.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the dots family tree, so cute!


    abivens2@gmial.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. tweeted about it http://twitter.com/abivens2

    ReplyDelete
  17. I follow your blog

    abivens2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Added your button to my blog


    abivens2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love Meg's trees! I actually own one, but I'd love to give one to my sister. Thanks for the fun, fun giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  20. the trees are beautiful! I love them all- but I'd probably pick the summer one :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. shared your link on fb! :)

    PS- thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving the sweet comments :)
    http://www.ryanashleymaeve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like the Blue Bird family tree

    ReplyDelete
  23. added your button: http://kyndallssmile.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. blogged the giveaway: http://kyndallssmile.blogspot.com/2010/12/wanna-win.html

    ReplyDelete
  25. I am now following your blog. Thanks so much for stopping by mine. Have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'm visiting from the blog hop & am your newest follower! I would love a follow back - thanks!
    Have a great day!
    ~Erika
    Musings From a SAHM

    ReplyDelete