Hi there!! I saw your post on my blog about doing a family portrait for you. I would LOVE to!! Email me at jzetts1@yahoo.com with a picture of your family, what you are thinking you would like it to look like, and we'll go from there! I'm so excited!
Happy Weekend :) Wishing you a warm and cozy one! xoxo
ReplyDeleteHi there!! I saw your post on my blog about doing a family portrait for you. I would LOVE to!! Email me at jzetts1@yahoo.com with a picture of your family, what you are thinking you would like it to look like, and we'll go from there! I'm so excited!
ReplyDeleteThat is darling! Such cute twins and that little girl of yours is a beauty!
ReplyDeleteHi again! Email me all the info as far as how many people/pets you would like in the illustration, and we'll go from there. =)
ReplyDeleteMy email again is jzetts1@yahoo.com
OH those Cookies are too cute! I think I might try them ;)
ReplyDelete