Haha looks like my kids!! Fake smiles, screaming, haha. Very cute picture though. And 2/3 isn't so bad!! It tough getting them all perfect in a shot, isn't it?
I'm your newest follower, by the way :) I have 2 giveaways going on if you're interested - one is ending tonight: We Don't Have It All Together
2 out of 3 is pretty good! That's Luci's fake smile? It's so cute! Nate's fake smile is awful.Penny was like Mia, staring at Santa like he was a freak! :)
Love this post!Hopping over to say good morning! I enjoyed my visit to your blog. Hugs! P.S> please stop by for a visit and don't forget to enter the giveaway.
Even one out of three would have been great! Isn't it hard to get all kids to smile, look at the camera, not pull the other's hair all at once?! Adorable picture.
Oh yeah you will never get all 3 looking and then when you do one has a runny nose. Cute picture.
ReplyDeleteYou will absolutely treasure this pic one day!!
ReplyDeleteAww, this is so gosh darn cute! Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteaww cute!! haha at least two are smiling!
ReplyDeleteSUPER CUTE! I love the matching outfits!
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome Kari!!! Definitely shows each of their true personalities!
ReplyDeleteHaha looks like my kids!! Fake smiles, screaming, haha. Very cute picture though. And 2/3 isn't so bad!! It tough getting them all perfect in a shot, isn't it?
ReplyDeleteI'm your newest follower, by the way :) I have 2 giveaways going on if you're interested - one is ending tonight: We Don't Have It All Together
Aww, they are so cute. The picture is perfect, everyone gets to see them as they are:)
ReplyDeleteI am your newest follower...
http://lifeasalake.blogspot.com/
two out of three is not bad at all! Such an adorable photo! :)
ReplyDeleteHey, its real life though! Isn't that they way it usually goes! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for leaving a comment on my photography blog!
2 out of 3 is pretty good! That's Luci's fake smile? It's so cute! Nate's fake smile is awful.Penny was like Mia, staring at Santa like he was a freak! :)
ReplyDeleteI love it! There's always got to be someone crying, right? :)
ReplyDeleteThat picture is so funny! Where did you find the matching outfits?!
ReplyDeleteLove this post!Hopping over to say good morning! I enjoyed my visit to your blog. Hugs! P.S> please stop by for a visit and don't forget to enter the giveaway.
ReplyDeleteEven one out of three would have been great! Isn't it hard to get all kids to smile, look at the camera, not pull the other's hair all at once?! Adorable picture.
ReplyDeletethat's adorable :)
ReplyDeleteLove this! Poor Penn...but everyone needs a good Santa fear photo to look back on.
ReplyDeleteLove this!
ReplyDeleteHopping over from the Weekend Welcome Hop! Following you now!
www.smookiestyle.com
Love the Santa pic! Our twins are 17, but, oh, I remember the days of long ago. Visiting from For the Love of Blogs. ~ Ellen
ReplyDeleteAw! Ha ha that is a really great photo. I like they they all have completely different attitudes. It makes for good memories :)
ReplyDeleteWhat cuties! Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteYou did good compared to some that I have seen! Consider yourself lucky. It is a cute picture and i love that Santa!
ReplyDeleteThis is too sweet, I love it!
ReplyDelete