Friday, December 17, 2010

Holiday Giveaway - BabyByrd Prints

When I decided to do a month of giveaways, I decided that I would only use 1) items that I would have in my home, and 2) handmade items made by mommies like me. When I saw these prints, I knew that I had to share them with you! BabyByrds was started by a Christen, a graphic designer, photographer, wedding planner and mommy of three. As if she didn’t have enough on her plate already! But, she admits she’s always looking for new creative challenges. BabyByrd’s prints are a perfect addition to any nursery or bedroom. Aside from being incredibly adorable, the 8 x 10 prints are customizable.

Christen is giving one very lucky Love, Luci reader a chance to win a custom print! All you have to do is comment on this post by Monday, December 20th. Visit the BabyByrds shop and let me know which print you can see hanging in your little one’s room!

For extra entries: (A new comment for each entry must be left for these extras to count.)
01. Tweet, Facebook or Blog about and link back to this giveaway.
02. Add the Love,Luci Button to your sidebar.
03. Become a follower of Love,Luci.
04. Like BabyByrds on Facebook.

Congratulations Mrs. Huse Clifton of 14 Fir Street. You're the lucky winner!

18 comments:

  1. I love the prints. None our my kids names but I bet she could make one up. They look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm, I could see an H, a T, an M,L or even V!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am following from Follow Friday! I love your blog it's so cute! I also blogged about this giveaway!
    http://moregiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/12/baby-byrds-prints-ends-1220.html

    lizzie_ann2009 at att dot net

    ReplyDelete
  4. added your button to my sidebar!
    www.moregiveaways.blogspot.com

    lizzie_ann2009 at att dot net

    ReplyDelete
  5. I blogged about this giveaway!
    http://moregiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/12/baby-byrds-prints-ends-1220.html

    lizzie_ann2009 at att dot net

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked Baby Byrds over at facebook.
    lizabeth r. r.

    lizzie_ann2009 at att dot net

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the style of the Grace Print for only with my daguhter's name. "Charlotte".

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Nate print is too cute! I think that's my favorite!

    Jesseca

    sweettreatsbyjesseca(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm also a follower! I think it's under Jesseca, or Sweet Treats By Jesseca. Thanks for the great giveaway!

    Jesseca

    sweettreatsbyjesseca(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the Ethan print- so cute! sydneyv at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just became a follower! sydneyv at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the "Dylan" print with the airplane. Cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete