First I have to say, all my kids are great. But right now, Luci is the best.
Being the big sister of three babies can be really tough. And she definitely has her moments...but for the most part, she is proving to be an amazing older sister. She loves to play with her brothers and even puts up with Penny.
While I'm excited for her to start Kindergarten next year, I'm a little sad that I won't have her around on Tuesdays and Thursdays to run all my errands with. She lets me eat my lunch by keeping Wes busy while the twins nap, and then takes the twins away to play when I need quiet to nurse the baby.
I know that they say that with girls, it only gets harder...so I know I have to cherish these precious moments. XOXO



precious, precious pictures!
ReplyDeleteThis is the sweeter post and so true! Go Luc!
ReplyDeleteWow that last pic is the best! Best!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! Luci is a doll.
ReplyDelete