Monday, June 4, 2012

Tiny Pool



Because we're the only house in the Valley that doesn't have a pool, and because in the area of the Valley that we live in reaches record temps in Summer, typically every Spring we head to WallMart to buy a 12 foot inflatable pool. 

This year, because the twins are at the unpredicatble, terrible twos, we decided to ditch the big pool and got a cute little 5 footer instead.  Such a smart decision since the pool was used for swimming 10% of the time and the other 90% the water was used for turning the sandbox into a beach... then a couple days later Tripp "killed" the pool with a stick sword.
Below is Luci's frustration at the twins getting the pool water dirty with sand.  It's tough being almost 5, even tougher having twin toddlers in the family.  I love the look on her face when she cries. It makes her look like my little baby again. <3




While writing this post, the twins saw the pictures and are now going crazy, crying  and demanding that they want their tiny pool.  I guess we'll be heading to WallMart after naptime! XOXO

4 comments:

  1. So cute. Love that suit Penny has on. We'll be over to tiny pool with you soon I hope? So excited for summer playdates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! How you do all this and take such great pics at the same time I'll never know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes you better stock up on those pools LOL - Such nice pictures & memories :) THe kids love that pool - look at their faces!

    ReplyDelete
  4. if I was fingering her tight little pie she wouldn't be crying she would be quivering. get her eager for more

    ReplyDelete