Although they might appear indestructable, super heros they are not.Tripp has a terrible bout of pink eye and it's inevitable that Penny will get it too. I've been washing my hands like a mad woman - so much so that my fingertips are cracked - to avoid spreading it to Wes.
Other than that, we spent the weekend hanging out with the in-laws, going to Ikea for Luci's new bed, and picking out 2nd hand furniture for our new bedroom. The weather here was amazing - we're talking close to 80 degrees on Sunday.
Hope everyone else had a fab weekend. XOXO
omg I HATE pink eye it is a horrid plague that grasps the whole family usually!!! I wish you luck !
ReplyDeleteKARI!!! Could it get any worse??? Sorry to hear about Tripp! But I am glad to see you blogging again! xoxo
ReplyDeletePink Eye? Oh no. That is never fun! Love the super heros picture of them running- very cute! Enjoy your nice weather!
ReplyDeleteLove the capes-they're both super heroes in my book!
ReplyDelete