Over the past few years, I've been blessed to have met the most amazing moms...I have friends from all over the valley - moms who work, moms who don't. Moms who are spiritual, and moms who practice their own version of spirituality. Moms who struggle and moms who seem to have it all together...I know that if I ever am stuck or need advice, I have a mom friend who's been there, done that.Piper is of my BMFs (best mom friends). Not only is she one of the coolest people I know, but she used to work as a stylist in her previous life (pre-baby) and has amazing style. She recently re-launched her lifestyle blog, Coconut & Bean, and is also featured on Kin Community, a new family community on YouTube, showing the world how she finds time to get ready for her day.
Check her out.
It's all real - she seriously looks like this everyday! I sure as heck don't, but it doesn't hurt to have friends that do!
Awwwwww, I love BMFs-so using that! Right back at you mama, thanks for the love!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteXOXOXOXOXO
PS-I still don't understand how you have time to post, you are a superwoman!
ReplyDelete