Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Tough Decisions

Port Credit Townhome contemporary bathroom

Of all the fun things that come with adding a fourth child to your family, the hardest thing has been adding on to our small home.


I know this is a dream for a lot of people, and don't get me wrong, I'm in LOVE with the addition of a new master suite...the hard part is picking out what my bathroom tile should be, what goes where, how big I think my closet should be, etc. (Even as I write this, I realize how silly I sound). But coming from a master suite that's smaller than the room that I grew up in, it's really difficult to make those seemingly easy decisions.


I guess, it's the fear of regret. I don't want to make any decisions that I'll regret later on, or want to change in a year. So, I'm deciding to keep things neutral and simple.


So, what do you think about the above bathroom design? Or below...are we liking the grey walls?casual luxury contemporary bathroom



Master Bath Remodel traditional bathroom



Raven Inside Interior Design contemporary bathroom


Raven Inside Interior Design contemporary bathroom

4 comments:

  1. So jealous that you get to make this decision! Love the 1st two and can picture both in your new sanctuary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the top design for the simple fact it has that huge glass enclosed shower- so pretty - but make sure to add those towel warming bars that the last picture has. The good thing is, you can customize it however you want! :) can't wait to see it when its all done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all these, and having gone through this a couple year ago I can feel your pain. I pretty much let the guys at the store pick mine out I was so overwhelmed. Take pictures, go to a good place, and they'll help you make the right decision. Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete