Thursday, March 15, 2012

Latest Obsessions

A few things I'm obsessing over lately...
Keeping the twins occupied. While Luci is at school, it's critical that I keep Penny happy and Tripp busy so that I can continue to nurse Wes.





Nikon D700. This is my dream camera and now that Nikon is coming out with an upgrade (D800), the 700 has been considerably reduced in price making me want it even more. But, it's way out of my price range...but makes me drool non the less.




Our wood floor. Since we are remodeling, we need to extend our wood floors. Unfortunately, back when we did our floors we got a great deal on a clearance wood...now that we need more, it's no where to be found! I'm so bummed that we'll have to find an alternative. I guess you live and learn...

New shoes. I'm now 6 weeks postpardum and so happy to be back exercising! It's amazing to me how good it makes me feel and the "alone" time is so great! I'm thinking I need a really good pair of shoes to encourage me to keep with it.


What are you coveting these days?

3 comments:

  1. The D700 is my dream camera too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only six weeks post...can't believe it...can't believe you will all those kids...all those babies...you never know what you're going to get from that wild Cali girl from college...Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look how big Penny & Tripp are! Wow... well - they are close to Julianna's age... and less face it, she;s getting big too LOL And keeping them occupied... Oh boy! I have a hard time keeping one occupied... nevermind 2! Ha!

    ReplyDelete