
Since the weather is so unpredictable here lately - one minute it's a warm 80 degrees, the next it's a chilly 60 degrees, then it's raining - we've been spending a lot of time at home...Yesterday, I decided to try my first family photo shoot. It pretty much bombed. As expected, Wes was my only cooperative child cuz (again, as expected) he slept through the the whole thing. As you can see below, I wasn't able to get all 4 in one shot. But, I was able to get a few cute ones of each individually.




So adorable! You did such a good job with the photos, they're precious! Maybe one day they'll all cooperate!
ReplyDeleteKari- These photos are amazing. And that little one sleeping - adorable!
ReplyDeleteLoretta
p.s. I'm giving away Loretta Fontaine Jewelry earrings (and chocolate!)this week! Come visit!
Wow, Lucy couldn't look any more annoyed to be there in photo 1!
ReplyDeleteadorable kids :)
ReplyDeleteOMG - so precious, I don't even think I can pick a favorite one! I think I like the 2nd from the bottom the best but really, they are all fabulous!
ReplyDeleteThese are all so beautiful. I love your colors, and the lighting is so pretty-don't know how you do it!
ReplyDelete