Tuesday, April 12, 2011

When the Sun Shines, it shines bright

I'm smiling cuz I just got off the phone with my friend Kim...

As some of you may know, last year my friend Kim was diagnosed with Stage 4 lung cancer. Kim's a 34 year old single mom and knew she was in for the fight of her life.

Well, after being given a hopeless prognosis and being told, "you better get your affairs in order cuz you have about 9 months to live", Kim has beat the odds and shrunk her tumor 75% - enough that she will be able to stop her Chemo & Radiation treatments. Yay!!!!

Today is a very good day!


12 comments:

  1. That is SOOOOOOOOO amazing!!! Great news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome and I love this shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such wonderful news!! So happy for your friend and all of her loved ones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanx 4 update--been praying for her...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photo!!!

    ...and fabulous news. God is so good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this news! It's so nice to hear something positive for a change. Kim is a strong woman!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is absolutely fantastic news. I am so happy for her!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is Wonderful news!!! Man!!!!! def something to celebrate!!! I hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete