Saturday, April 9, 2011

Miracles Do Happen

About a month ago, the wonderful and amazing Wendy from Blue Lily Photography did me a huge favor and taught a Photo 101 class for a few of my friends. And since she was about to embark on a year long world tour, I took this opportunity to have her snap a few pictures of my babies.

As I'm sure you already know, I LOVE Blue Lily's photographs. And over the past year I have come to love Wendy. Not only is she a true artist, she is funny, smart, cute and one of the nicest people I have met in a long while. She's that kind of person that even though I've only met her in person a couple of times and emailed a handful, it seems like we've been friends for years.

Anyhow, she took us out to the flowers and worked her magic. And I'm serious when I say magic cuz all three of my kidos were not having any of it. The babies cried and clung to me like koala bears the entire time while Luci just would not. sit. still.

But much to my surprise, while browsing my favorite blogs, I came upon these. And I can't wait to see more.

4 comments:

  1. Wow I love that photo of Luci running! Amazing! :) (and the yellow flower picture above ain't too shabby!! LOL)
    I love looking at other people's pictures... so inspiring! :) Looks like you have a nice mentor and friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kari, I love the pics Wendy took but I have to say you got just as awesome shots in the flowers. You have to share more of yours with the masses. I can't wait to see if Wendy got some other good ones!

    ReplyDelete