It's been so long since I've posted about these little baby Loves that I bet you forgot I had two little people hanging on my legs. It's blowing my mind, but they'll be one next week!!! If you didn't already notice, Tripp has shoes on...yep, he's a walker. A size 5 walker! Can you believe his feet are so huge? Having a boy is SO different than a girl! He eats more, he plays with truck, makes monster grunts, and does "so big" with such force, I'm afraid the ground is gonna shake.
Little P is still crawling, but really, really wants to walk. Her little 3 - 6 mos feet can't balance her chubby body yet, but she'll be struting her stuff soon. She says ma-ma and da-da and is the best dancer this side of the valley.
People tell me they'll be the best of friends as they grow up, and they appear to play nice together...
but appearance can be deceiving. While you might think Penn is giving Tripp a big hug (below), she's actually trying to steal his binkie out of his mouth, strangling him to death and he's screaming his head off. And while he may be a good 4 lbs heavier, she's still the boss!
But my babies are wonderful...I am truely blessed!
Little P is still crawling, but really, really wants to walk. Her little 3 - 6 mos feet can't balance her chubby body yet, but she'll be struting her stuff soon. She says ma-ma and da-da and is the best dancer this side of the valley.
People tell me they'll be the best of friends as they grow up, and they appear to play nice together...
but appearance can be deceiving. While you might think Penn is giving Tripp a big hug (below), she's actually trying to steal his binkie out of his mouth, strangling him to death and he's screaming his head off. And while he may be a good 4 lbs heavier, she's still the boss!
But my babies are wonderful...I am truely blessed! 
Love babies even more that Im getting older. Watching them grow is so bittersweet! Beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteAre you kidding me? They are almost a year? That went by fast. They are so cute!
ReplyDeleteThis is the best ever. I love the first picture. Really beautiful! And I was cracking up so much about how Penny is really stealing his biny and beating him up! LOL
ReplyDeleteAnd Tripp has size 5 feet?!?! Oh my goodness! Julianna has size 2 if that. I guess girlies are just smaller that boys! hahaaaa lOL - Great photos- really!
Oh my goodness! What cuties!
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh! they are just too cute for words... i love their faces in the first picture.. and the one of them hugging almost made me fall off my chair!
ReplyDeleteThey are so frickin cute, I love watching them grow up. Great shots!
ReplyDeletehi there... just stumbled upon your blog and completely fell in love. these little guys are SOOOO cute! i can't wait to follow along now just to see their little faces :)
ReplyDeleteThey are such adorable babies!
ReplyDeleteAwww, they are adorable!
ReplyDelete