Hi everyone. Just wanted to drop in and say "hi". We had another busy weekend...First we had Friday fish fry with my family at church. For those of you that don't know, in the weeks leading up to Easter (Lent), Catholics don't eat meat on Fridays - hence the great deal on fish filets at McDonalds on Fridays. Anyway, cuz I didn't have any non-meat in the fridge, we met up with my parents and sister's family at our local parish to eat salmon, drink cheap wine, and let the kids run wild in the church hall. It was AWESOME!!!
It totally took me back to my childhood. As Luci expertly manuvered around the poll-handle of the stairs, I remembered how I, too, would poll dance to the knights of columbus chairman singing Frank Sinatra while the little old ladies clapped and cheered me on. Same scenario, only 30 years difference. Luci wore herself out!
Saturday was spent enjoying the beautiful 80 degree weather. We gardened, rode bikes, took walks, and BBQ'd with friends. I fell in love with Southern California all over again! Sunday was spent recovering from Saturday! For Luci this meant lounging around in her pjs all day eating ice cream - good for her, Mommy wishes she could do the same.
I hope you had a good weekend...
Such a great shot - priceless.
ReplyDeleteLove this picture! Look at those eyes.
ReplyDeleteI love Southern Cali too for the weather. We are soooo spoiled!
Luci has the right idea - I am immensely jealous of her Sunday :)
ReplyDeleteBusy Busy Indeed! Enjoy the nice weather> Send some to NJ!
ReplyDeleteStopping by from Crosbie Crew!! Loving your blog and sweet and beautiful pictures!! So jealous of the wonderful weather you are having!! :)
ReplyDelete