Monday, April 18, 2011

Luci Meets a Celebrity

A couple months ago, Luci received an invitation to her friend Avery's 4th birthday party. The minute Luci ripped open the envelope and saw the invitation, this party became a huge deal...it was apparent from the invite that this was going to be a Toy Story party with a special appearance from Jessie & Woody!

Luci was so excited about this party that she held on to the invitation all day - even wanted to sleep with it - I had to sneak in and grab it while she slept.

Fast forward to a couple weekends ago. The party did not disappoint! I think I was just as excited to go to this party as Luci was, and it beat my expectations.

I have to hand it to Avery's mommy Dana, the party was so well organized and the kids were kept so busy having fun. There was park play, pizza, celebrity guests, crafts, cake, and an ice cream truck!!!

I ate so much at this party that my tummy hurt!




8 comments:

  1. FUN! What a cute party. That cake looked awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously - that is one bad-a55 party for a kid! LOL. I want to go! haha! And here I thought my butterfly release for Julianna's upcoming birthday was going to be stellar. I think I need to hire Dora the Exlorer or something LOL! :) Great pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some really cute shots of all the girls! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. the pictures are so great.. and luci is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. seriously that party ROCKS! Can they come to mine?

    ReplyDelete