Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Birthday Cake!

Today is your last chance to enter the "All Things Baby" photo challenge. Go HERE to show the blog world your beautiful captures... And if you need some expert inspiration, read my interview with Mandy from A Sorta Fairytale.

We didn't have much of a cake eating contest at the twins birthday. Penn was content to smoosh the icing around and stick anything (including her sippy) in the cake. Tripp on the other hand was horrified at having to touch the cake and resorted to using a fork! I guess when he hit the "1" mark he felt more sophisticated.

3 comments:

  1. Hahahaha this is great. I think it is so funny the different ways babies approach their first birthday cakes. I love that Penny's cup is covered in cake. When I was a baby I went for the "dainty" picking of the cake with my forefinger and thumb pinching off tiny little bites, while my brother just grabbed a fistfull at a time to shove into his mouth/smudge all over his face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too funny~ I like how you used the word horrified LOL. I am dreading the birthday cake thing for julianna... I am a neat freak with her and I can picture her having 4 lbs of icing in her hair for the rest of her party LOL. Maybe she will be 'horrified' like Tripp and use a fork hahahaa!~

    ReplyDelete