I know it's been a long time, but I'm still gonna finish the Picture Motherhood series. Week 10 is Blue, and while I didn't take this shot, I love it because it really shows off our blue eyes...or my blue eyes that Luci inherited from me.As I mentioned in a previous post, this particular day was a really tough day for a photo shoot; it was rainy, the babies were super cranky, sick with ear infections, and Luci was being less than cooperative with Wendy (BlueLily). But I look back through the pictures and even if they aren't "straight into the camera smiley" pictures, they are beautiful non-the-less because they are of my babies...my true to life babies with all their tears, runny noses, and defiant glares. And everytime I look at them, I see Mark and Me and it makes me smile...





So pretty Kari! I love them. They really are great. (Though I still always have to remind myself that your hair isn't blond like it used to be!)
ReplyDeleteThese are so great! I love, love, love the last two! Such a pretty momma!
ReplyDeleteawwww I LOVE the first picture! THat is just super fabulous! It captures such happiness! :) ANd I love the ones of the twins crying- awwww!
ReplyDeleteI love them! That field is awesome to shoot pictures in. You did an awesome job, even with all the challenges.
ReplyDeleteI never would have guessed it was a tough day for photos...they are gorgeous! Your kids are beautiful...and you too!
ReplyDeleteCarla
I love the first and last pictures!
ReplyDeleteThese are great! You did get some good ones from her!
ReplyDelete