It all started on Thursday night when the contractions began. I called my doctor and in between yawns she told me to just sit tight cuz I had my C-section scheduled for the next morning (Friday, April 23) at 10am - I didn't want to ruin anyones sleep, did I?. Thinking that the contractions weren't that bad, I decided that this was do-able.I can't believe that I thought I looked good!!!!! Why did anyone let me out of the house!!!!
Anyway, when we got to the hospital, they hooked me up the the monitors and quickly realized I was in active labor. I was a little annoyed cuz everyone was so surprised...I had known since last night that I was having regular contractions! So, on with the c-section...my doctors told me I was almost dilated to 6! I think it was kinda cool that they would have come April 23rd whether or not I had the c-section.
Tripp was born around 11:30. Two minutes later, Penn was here! Tripp weighed 7lbs, his sister was 5lbs, 14oz - both 19 inches. Now, Penny is about 19lbs and Tripp is 23lbs!!!

Tripp was born around 11:30. Two minutes later, Penn was here! Tripp weighed 7lbs, his sister was 5lbs, 14oz - both 19 inches. Now, Penny is about 19lbs and Tripp is 23lbs!!!

Don't forget to enter the photo challenge. Our guest judge this weeks is Mandy from A Sorta Fairytale. The theme of the challenge is All Things Baby! It runs through this Wednesday, 4/27!!! I wanna see all you're cute baby photos!!!

Holy jeez they are cute!!! Happy Birthday to Tripp and Penny (a couple of days late)!!!
ReplyDeleteSO CUTE! I think Penny looks SO much like Luci!
ReplyDeleteAww how adorable! I think you did look great, I think my tummy was that big with Nate and he was the only one in there! You need to have a little baby b-day party for them!
ReplyDeleteAw, they are so cute! Happy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteAnd, I too, think you looked amazing!!! xxx
Ohhh Happy Birthday - A very special First Birthday to Penny & Tripp!! How exciting our little ones are getting so big! I hope you had a nice little celebration for them! :)
ReplyDeleteLove the picture of them - too cute!!
Happy birthday Penny and Trip! They are such adorable babies! I'm so impressed that you had 13 pounds of baby on your front and you were so skinny and standing upright :)
ReplyDeletehappy b-day babies!! they are super close in age to parker! it did fly by, huh??
ReplyDeleteAww this gave me the chills- they are so cute. Happy Birthday to them! (P.S. I couldn't imagine carrying two!)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute pair of twins! Great picts! :)
ReplyDeleteThey are so cute! I love Tripp's smile in the 1st shot. And I agree with Ashley, I think I was the same size with just 1 baby. You looked great.
ReplyDeleteHappy 1st Birthday to your babies!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Penny and Tripp!! I love the flashback photos. They are so cute. And you looked adorable, what are you talking about? I share their birthday....it's a good one! :)
ReplyDeleteAwwww! Our babies birthday's are so close. Baby C turns 1 on Saturday. Happy Birthday to Penny and Tripp!
ReplyDeleteThose pics of the babies are great. I love how you took them. Nice photography. A couple things: I love your stomach. I love how big it is! (That is not an insult -- a compliment of what nature can handle!) I love how great a pregnant mom can look! Also, I think you need to write a blog post on how you have transitioned into a seamstress to a photographer...or whatever relationship you now have with those hobbies. I'm a reader who would love to know!
ReplyDeleteOOOh happy birthday to Penny and Tripp!!!! Time files!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOSH those are two of the cutest babies ever!! My baby turns 1 in a week'ish...hold me.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE YOUR BLOG! I'm your newest follower as well...thanks for finding & following me today! Your twins are adorable...as is your tot! Isn't it crazy going from one to three like nothing!? Can't wait to take a look around your blog some more & read all about your little family! Oh...and I love your kid's names, adorable!
ReplyDelete