Eek! I know how hard it is without natural light. But I think you did a great job. Thank goodness for ACR, right!? How cute is that picture. I love little ballerina's!
For work I have a graduated background I take our catalog photos on. BUT we have flueroscent light in the room. On my Nikon, when out of 'Auto' I can adjust the white balance to compensate for the lighting. Regardess, I love the above photo.. SO CUTE !
I think you did an AMAZING job with the lighting! I don't see any of that yellow lighting...it looks totally white and clean on my end - wow! Really beautiful. Can you imagine the tiny tornado as a ballerina?? LOL! Me neither! :-) Gorgeous shot!
I think you did an amazing job too. You can always set a custom white balance on your camera prior to taking a photo, but it takes a little extra time!
This picture is wonderful - I can't tell that you had an problem. I'd bring a external flash. But seriously, this is wonderful.
ReplyDeleteEek! I know how hard it is without natural light. But I think you did a great job. Thank goodness for ACR, right!? How cute is that picture. I love little ballerina's!
ReplyDeleteI think the picture is amazing!!
ReplyDeleteI think you did a GREAT job! Totally jealous that you have a ballerina. :)
ReplyDeleteFor work I have a graduated background I take our catalog photos on. BUT we have flueroscent light in the room. On my Nikon, when out of 'Auto' I can adjust the white balance to compensate for the lighting. Regardess, I love the above photo.. SO CUTE !
ReplyDeleteAdorable picture!
ReplyDeletei actually love how this picture turned out it's so soft, subtle, and just sweet to look at.
ReplyDeleteI think you did an AMAZING job with the lighting! I don't see any of that yellow lighting...it looks totally white and clean on my end - wow! Really beautiful. Can you imagine the tiny tornado as a ballerina?? LOL! Me neither! :-) Gorgeous shot!
ReplyDeleteWell, I think you did a wonderful job with this photo! You are truly talented!
ReplyDeleteThis is a fabulous and candid picture. SO sweet.
ReplyDeleteI think you did an amazing job too. You can always set a custom white balance on your camera prior to taking a photo, but it takes a little extra time!
ReplyDeleteI love it. I swear I cannot get a decent shot indoors. You did a great job with the color, there is a real sweetness and light to the whole thing.
ReplyDeletePersonally, the picture is friggin amazing!
ReplyDelete