Thursday, March 3, 2011

Is it Spring yet? Cuz it sure seems like it...

The past couple of days have been amazing...with the exception of a few showers at night, the temp has been cool and the sky full of beautiful billowy clouds. Perfect for taking pictures! So, we've been hanging out a lot outside...
You'll notice that Penny isn't in many of the pictures. She's cutting a tooth and has been a total pain, from being in pain, but, she was there climbing all over me while I took the following pictures...Mommies, you know how it is.

Tripp's latest trick is "so big" and he "goes big" all the time. If he even hears a word that rhymes with big his arms are up in the air...my cutie pie!

We've been making a lot of "fairy stew" which involves putting whatever Luci can find outside into a bowl and saying silly "spells" over the bowl. She loves it!
Tripp just loves eating the leaves off the ground.
Mark didn't like this shot - too close to the street. Don't worry Daddy...I'm right here behind the camera.
Penny finally makes an appearance...Yay! Tripp gives her a "so big" whoop whoop!

8 comments:

  1. That 2nd shot shows off Luci's gorgeous hair cut. I'm jealous, I wish my hair looked that good! I want to see "so big", maybe tomorrow at OTB! Mia used to do the same thing with "bite" any word that sounded like it she would open her mouth. They are so so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh, i love the so big arms!! too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kari they are adorable! I love the last shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the picture of Luci by the tree! And as always, I am terribly jealous of your weather :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so cute! And I love "so big"!I wish it was spring here...we are covered in snow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. P.S. congrats on 300 followers!!!

    ReplyDelete