Saturday, February 12, 2011

Sorry Tracy...

Dear Tracy,

I know I said I'd get these to you ASAP, but trying to be a photographer and a mommy is a lot more work than I thought. My babies were sick, I edited them to pieces, and truthfully, simply lost track of time...

Here are a few of my favorites to hold you over till I can get you your CD.
XOXO,
Kari

We'd love a vote!
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

14 comments:

  1. i am so sad that you live on the opposite side of the country... i love your photography! ps... i voted :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an amazing job on these! Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kari, these are lovely photos. Good job!
    Hope the kiddos feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pictures are indescribable! BEAUTIFUL!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them! #3 and #4 are so stinkin' good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. pst... i would love to send you some bows :) email me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, LOVE these. They are so so so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A good photographer can capture such sweet times...

    ReplyDelete
  9. and I should say .. those would totally hold me over :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are gorgeous Kari! Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete