Friday, February 11, 2011

Fabulous Friday Finds


- You've got to check out these happy hearts from a Creative Mint.
- Hannah's made some adorable Valentines for us to print out here.
- Or if you want to buy the most beautiful cards (in my opinion) go here. I want to frame this card and hang it in Luci's room.
- You've got to see this "heart in a cake" tutorial...
- Shannon Sewell is my most recentsource for inspiration. I wanna be just like her when I grow up!
- Cupcakes & Cashmere shows us how to get LC (The Hills) hair. That reminds me...I need to buy a curling iron...
- OMG...this made my mouth water instantly. Who's coming over to make it for me?
- Blue Lily (they shoot NieNie) is offering to hold an Enlighten: Shoot workshop in the Los Angeles area if enough people are interested. Email me if you're local & wanna learn from the best.
- Want to win some really cool artwork? There is a great giveaway going in here.
- I dreamed of playrooms like this when I was little...now I dream of them for my babies...

Help me buy Tripp some new jammies...Vote for me!
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

12 comments:

  1. O.K... that is too funny and too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAHHHHAHAHAHAHA! That just made my morning. And I needed my morning to be made. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS- I saw Shannon Swell's work and drooled over it. I'm going to do an inspired shoot on the 16th :) She's amazing, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor Tripp. He still looks really cute! I would so do that workshop with you if I could afford it. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol poor Tripp. This sounds like something I would do. :\

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh that's hilarious! he doesn't look very happy about it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My hubs would totally kill me if we had a son and I dressed him in girls clothes but i would totally do it all the time if I were you.. hahahaha i love this because its the brutal honest truth and we all would do it

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am laughing soo hard right now! That picture is to die for.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it.. its hilarious! This is a picture to hang & frame for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. HAAHAAHAA!!! That made my night!!! toooooo funny!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tripp totally rocks the heart onsie! I love it. I don't think any curling iron is good enough to give me LC hair. :( Thanks for the shout-out, I hate the pressure of a giveaway, I want lots of people to discover and love The Little Illustrator. Missed hanging out today. Stupid sicknesses.

    ReplyDelete