To My Valentine,
I know you won't read this till you get home from work, and by then you'll be too busy playing with the babies and distracted by the love explosion that I'm planning on creating around the house, but I just want you say I LOVE YOU! It's been almost 14 years of LOVE...and I can't wait for more LOVE...I love you yesterday, today and tomorrow!
Moments in our love story:
(By the way, we need to take more pictures together)
We were so young...21!
Married 5 years later.
Pre-baby, dual-income, care-free fun.
Fun vactaions, just the two of us. A week later we were pregnant with Luci...
You were instantly a great Daddy...Luci would sleep in your arms for hours.
Our little happy family of 3. Doesn't Tripp look like Luci? Could my hair be more blond?
Family vacation...vacationing pregnant this time. Much different experience than before. So, this seems like a theme. When's our next vacay?
I love seeing you with our babies. You radiate love and security when you are around them.
Happy Valentines Day!
Awe!! So sweet!! Happy Valentines Day to you and your beautiful family!! :)
ReplyDeleteI think all three of the kids look so much alike, and that they look a lot like you! Adorable little family :-) Happy Valentine's Day!
ReplyDeleteYou look so glam in some of those! Love to see your happy Kari face!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet. I love to see happy Daddies & husbands. A few of my friends are going through some tough times now (divorce and seperations), so it's nice to see some of my blog friends are so happily married! :) Happy Valentine's Day!
ReplyDeleteThis made me teary, especially the last line. You guys are so cute together. I can't get over your blond hair. Other than the color, you look the same even after all the years and babies. xoxo
ReplyDeleteYou have a beautiful family kari!!! What a sweet letter!!! I hope you had a beautiful Valentines!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the flashback pictures! It sure was fun those years with out kids. I think much needed to establish the two of you. But then comes the family years and they are also fun, different but better.
ReplyDelete