Sunday, February 20, 2011

Monday Meal Plan

Monday: Cowboy burgers* w/ sweet potato fries
Wednesday: TBD...Any ideas?
Friday: Steak & Eggs

* In our house, Cowboy Burgers are ground beef patties with whatever "extra stuff" you have in your fridge mixed in. We've used frozen corn, bell peppers, bacon, ham, cheese, etc. You can also buy patties like this at Trader Joes or Whole Foods already prepared.

If you've got a sec, how about a vote?
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

6 comments:

  1. We had steak salad with leftover steak from yesterday... fun to once in awhile to try something different....

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these sound yummy.. & regarding wednesday you have beef and chicken during the week - how about a fish.. salmon?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so going to have to try Thursdays recipe! It looks so good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pasta looks yummy - I just bookmarked the link :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is a cowboy burger?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh that Lemon Fusilli is really similar to a pasta I make a lot anyways but with a little bit of a variation! Will definitely have to try that out :-)

    ReplyDelete