Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday's Fabulous Finds


- I know most of the country is still freezing cold, but us So. Californian's are getting ready for Spring...I'm itching to get my hands dirty and start my vegetable garden.
- If you haven't met the Dubiens yet, I'll have to introduce you! She makes the cutest crafts that are fun and easy...Luci and I will be making these rings this weekend.
- I wish I had somewhere fancy to go and was skinny enough to wear this dress from BHLDN, Anthropologies new line.
- I'm a huge fan of Green Toys and can't wait to get my hands on these new toys from the brand.
- You've got to check out Photographer Irina Werning's Back to the Future project. It's great!
- Summer over at The Crosbie Crew is hosting an amazing challenge. Go check out Spread the Love: 31 Random Acts of Kindness.


I'm thinking about hosting a photo challenge incorporating some of my recently acquired photo 101 knowledge...would you be interested? I need some motivation to follow through with this...XOXO

We'd love a vote!
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

11 comments:

  1. Oh....I love the Dubiens! She does make some really cute crafts. I have done a few of them with thhe kids. Especially the holiday ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy COW! That Back to the Future project is amazing!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout out! :) I would love a veggie garden.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like those divided plates that Green Toys has. Very cool... I have a hard time finding a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a kid in the mood - adorable shot! And yes, Jill makes adorable crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love a photo challenge - I'm currently looking for that kind of stuff since I'm pretty new to photography and want to get some experience... I love your pictures!! :-)
    talamee

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know I would do your photo challenge! Wow that kid in your photo is really really cute. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the shout out on the rings! I bet your daughter will love them! Mine is playing with them right now as I type!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So jealous that spring is already tempting you....we get a few warm days here and there, but I want them to stay around!!!

    What a cute little muddy buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nothing wrong with getting ready for Spring :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. i'm getting ansy for spring too, but i think us PNW'ers have a ways to go yet. boo.

    and i always love a fun new photo challenge :)

    ReplyDelete