So, did you totally pig out yesterday? I did! How could I not when there was tons of food around me that I never allow myself to have? Mark made ribs, my mom made macaroni salad, I made onion dip for potato chips - it's been years since I've eaten potato chips! Not that I'm a healthy eater, we just never have them in the house. Anyway, today is a new day...let's try to get back on track. I mentioned that I went to the doctor and had a routine physical. Well, everything's great except I still have a ton of weight to loose to get into my "ideal BMI weight". I asked my doctor for a magic pill that would help me to stop eating all day long and she said it was easy...just "STOP IT!" Why didn't I think of that?
So, I'm gonna try...eat 6 small, balanced, healthy meals. Here we go:
Monday: Lamb Chops w/ wild rice and broccoli
Tuesday: Cheese tortellini w/ mixed green salad
Wednesday: steak w/ baked potato & asparagus
Thursday: Chicken Salsa w/ black beans
Friday: Baked Salmon w/ wild rice & zucchini
We'd love a vote!

Chips and onion dip are my favorite. I cannot resist eating them. If it's in front of my, I have to eat it until it's gone. So I'm jealous you got to eat that today! :) So glad you passed your physical! xo
ReplyDeleteNo matter how much weight I lose I still have ball around my middle. Even now, I'm at my target weight and it's there. But, I absolutely refuse to do crunches. I think I just have to not eat sweets about 16 times a day. Esp. with a diabetic in the house!
ReplyDelete