As hard as I tried, I couldn't get them to both look up at the same time.
All three of my kids are sick this weekend. It started out on Friday when I went to pick Lu up from school and she had a bright red mustashe from rubbing her nose. Then Saturday morning Penny woke up making the worst noise...sounded like what I always though whooping cough would sound like. Tripp soon followed suit...then when I go to take them in to the doctor for fear of whooping cough, I find out all of them have Croup!
Croup's a virus so there isn't much you can do for it. They gave me medicine to treat the cough but that's it. All the yucky cold symptoms and fever will just have to work themselves out. The killer part is that while the virus is only contagious the first 48 hours, the cough can last up to 3 weeks...I'm gonna have a lot of explaining to do.

And don't think I'm a terrible mommy, but I made Luci go to a Father/Daughter Valentines dance with Mark last night. We had the tickets, the beautiful dress, and an escort that we couldn't let down. So she wiped off her runny nose and danced the night away with Daddy. It was the most adorable thing! It really made me realize that these are the moments I became a mom for... 

We'd love a vote!

hope everyone gets to feeling better soon!
ReplyDeleteWow, killer dress.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the photo of her nails. SO cute.
ReplyDeleteI hope everyone gets better soon. I love the twirling pics!
ReplyDeleteI hope the kiddos are feeling better! That is a beautiful dress!
ReplyDeleteI hope they all feel better soon! She sure looked adorable in her beautiful dress!
ReplyDeleteI seriously just cannot get over how adorable all your kids are. That's so funny that the twins wouldn't look at the same time. Hope everyone gets to feeling better soon! I've been all sniffly and hacking up a lung going on three weeks now thanks to the wonderful allergy of Dust, and I know the coughing is no fun at all!!
ReplyDeleteTHey are so cute!! Love those pics of them playing! I have sickies at home too...tis the season I guess!
ReplyDeleteOh no! I really hope they're feeling better soon.
ReplyDeleteI love her dress, sooo cute!!! I want a big girl version!!! I hope everyone is on the mend!
ReplyDeleteLOVE that dress! Adore your photos :)
ReplyDeleteHa, I love that you couldn't get the twins to look. It's always how it is. Luci looked so pretty in her dress! Love her nails too. I have to hear all about the dance!
ReplyDelete