My friend Tracy and her Valentines.- When I loose all the baby weight, I want to buy some clothes from LL Bean Signature.
- Here's a really cute Paper Flower Tutorial...so easy!
- Or, you can try this Felt Flower Clip Tutorial.
- I wish I could pull off a cute headband, cuz I'd totally wear this one on Valentines Day.
- An easy way to Valentine your mantel is by making this garland. A fun fact about the blogger, her aunt is Lily Pulitzer!
- I want to meet Pretty Mommy here for some rest and relaxation.
- Am I the only one that didn't know about Bleubird? My new favorite stylish mommy blog!
- My doctor just told me to loose weight (a lot) so now all I think about is food and how hungry I am! I have no food in the house...but I want desperately to eat...this...NOW!
- You've got to see this Coffee-filter Rose. Amazing!
Have a fun weekend. Eat some wings and watch the SuperBowl!
We'd love a vote!

I love your Friday finds!
ReplyDeleteThat picture is so cute! I found your blog from FTLOB and I'm now following!
ReplyDeleteMuch Love,
Jessica
This picture is TOOOOOO cute! I cannot wait for post baby weight wardrobe shopping.
ReplyDeleteHappy Friday!
Great Friday finds! I could really go for that Spanish Tortilla right now!
ReplyDeleteHappy Friday friend!!! That picture is too cute, I maybe making some napkin flowers this weekend!
ReplyDeleteOK, I am OBSESSED with Bleubird!!! I've been reading her blog for the last 24 hours! She is amazing!!!!!!! Great find Kari!!!
ReplyDeleteOh, and I LOVE this photo of me and my girls! xoxo
ReplyDeletewow that coffee filter rose was crrrr-a-zzy! but definitely beautiful. i can hardly believe it is made of coffee filters. thanks for sharing those other flower tutorials as well. i have taken over the birthday party planning for my god daughter and am inspired by these cute flowers.
ReplyDeleteThat pic is too awesome, are you just going to keep teasing with little snippets from the shoot? I want to see them all. :) Great finds! Hope Luci is feeling better. xo
ReplyDeleteAwesome photo! I am so looking forward to wings tomorrow. Who cares about the game. ;)
ReplyDeleteHAppy Weekend!