Friday, February 25, 2011

Fabulous Friday Finds


- I thought these fabric lollipops would be a cute photo prop...

- How cool would it have been to go to Adobe's Lightroom Retreat where they teach you how to take great vacation photos. How do we get on that invite list?

- More cute clothes from Europe...is shipping an arm and a leg?

- My friend has these shoes by TOMS and I've been meaning to get a pair. They're super cute. Do you have TOMS? Are they comfortable? But I need new Uggs...is it too late to buy Uggs since Spring is around the corner?

- Luci's next birthday party is gonna be a Girlie Book Club Party! I love this idea and, I don't know about you, but I can never have enough kid books!

- I LOVE the blog Dash & Bella...I love that she doesn't believe in "kid food" so her two kids aren't afraid to eat oysters!

- If anyone's headed to the UK, I'd love for you to pick me up some of the cutest linens on the planet from LuLu&Nat. Pretty Please.


Ask me a question!!! I'm trying to do a Q & A to give you guys more info about me. What do you want to know? PS...I know some of you submitted questions on my form under "contact me", but that link wasn't working. Please email your questions to ! Can't wait.

We'd love a vote!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

11 comments:

  1. Such a sweet pic. Sounds like you need a trip to Europe. I'll try to think of a good question. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, but I think Uggs are positively ugh. Isn't that fad ready to fade? Go for the TOMS. Not that I've tried them, but they look better. And, I didn't pub your comment today, because I don't put the kids names on my blog...but, thanks for the note anyway. Don't worry. I didn't ban you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Tom's, and I AM IN LOVE! I've only had this pair for a little over a month and am already waiting a second pair in a differnet color. I seriously find myself planning outfits around what I can wear with my Tom's. Take the plunge; you can thank me later. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the picture! Sooo cute. It says a lot!
    ANd I love the girly book party for luci! I have to do that later on... !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwwwwwww that picture is priceless

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute picture! I wish I could have a pair of TOMS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still love Uggs... and dont really like Toms. They look weird to me. I'd say buy some Uggs now, esp if they are on sale.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful Friday finds! Those fabric lollipops are too cute. Love the pic of the kiddos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This picture is adorable! Glad I found your blog.

    ReplyDelete