Thursday, February 24, 2011

Shoot & Edit: Pink

Here's my edit for this week's Shoot & Edit: Pink...

First I made my adjustments in RAW. I custom white-balanced, upped exposure & contrast and brightened a bit. Not bad...big improvement from SOOC.
The next edit is in CS5 - I ran an action from Four Hens called Powdered Sugar (I think) and then did some adjusting. I think I like this one the best.
Then I went back to my RAW edit and ran Pioneer Woman's B/W action, deleted the vignette (i'm not a fan of vignette's) and adjusted.
What do you think? I'd love to know your thoughts/critiques. Any advice or things you think I could have done to make these better?

11 comments:

  1. I love the one you like best but I also really like your black and white. It was already such a sweet shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome edit!!! 3rd one hands down is my favorite! hahah little tongues get me every time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a sweet shot! I love the black and white one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving the powdered sugar edit. these two just can't help but put a smile on your face.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic! I love the 2nd edit too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you run the action on your adjusted in RAW edit? I love both the last two. I was just thinking about black and white and how I don't know when to use it. This is really a perfect time. I love the black and white, it really captures the moment! Great job! You are getting so good. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did such a great job! good to WOW! Love the final edit :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the one that you like the best too! This photo is way precious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the third one best. They are too delicious in that bath!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your final edit and the b&w too.

    ReplyDelete