This week's theme was Nourish. Nourish...hmmmm...I've been sick the past week. Like my kids, I've caught the dreaded cold that seems to have been going around for an eternity. When I took Penny to the Pediatric Urgent Care last Saturday (the one I have visited many weekends this Winter) I asked the Dr. for the millionth time, when will everyone be well...He told me that flu & cold season in So. Cal is pretty much over when the warm, Summer heat dries everyone out!
As I stood looking outside my window this morning, with my tissue stuffed in the strap of my bra, tired from no sleep, my puffy eyes tearing, and my nose rubbed red from blowing (hence the B & W picture)...I willed God to warm this place up and nourish us!!!
Oh, and speaking of nourishment, here's what we'll eat this week:
Monday: Chili w/ corn bread
Tuesday: BBQ Chicken w/ baked beans & salad
Wednesday: Leftover Chili
Thursday: turkey tacos w/ beans & corn
Friday: Shrimp Stir-fry

Sending you and your family lots and lots and lots of well wishes!!! Spring is on the way!!!!! <3
ReplyDeleteYou are so pretty, even sick. I had no idea you were not feeling well. :( I hope everyone is better soon!
ReplyDeleteFeel better soon lovely. x hivennn
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, my Cali friend, I can't believe that your hair is so dark! Such a departure from college days. Maybe if you brighten it up, it'll brighten your day! Not that it doesn't look good dark. But, I can't very well suggest darkening your day! Everyone in my house has really bad colds too and the baby is miserable. I'm hoping we are not at the dr tomorrow too. Even most of a country away from each other, we're still going through the same bugs!
ReplyDeleteSending warm thoughts your way. I know your situation all too well and am rooting for the return of warm weather you. This is such a beautiful selfie. You look so serene and the b/w processing is perfect. Get better soon.
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty momma! We were all sick last week too. No fun!
ReplyDeleteYou're so beautiful!!
ReplyDeletePlease... with sugar on top... get well soon! ALL of you!
Great representation! Love the photo, even though you are sickie...it definitely portrays how you feel.
ReplyDeleteI hope you feel better soon! I'm still trying to fight off this flu!
ReplyDeleteYour menu plan for the week looks a lot like mine.