Monday, February 7, 2011

Picture Motherhood: Water

When I was thinking about this week's theme I obviously thought of shower...which then reminded me that I needed to take one. And then I thought of swimming but we don't have a pool... I soon realized that neither of those water themes really represented my life.

But what do I do every day, sometimes twice a day that involves water? Washing... washing my kids, washing the floors, washing clothes, and washing dishes. This is what WATER is to me right now.
When did playing in bubbles become work?

10 comments:

  1. :) SO true. At least the little one can make it "fun" for us sometime :)

    www.savingthsedollars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha great photos! I bought my nephews huge things of bubbles and my sister said "Why? Why did you do this to me?" This post really makes it more clear :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving your captures, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great way to capture the theme. I feel like I'm constantly washing too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwww bottles, I really don't miss those days, and poor you , you have double!!! I love your pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel ya girl! Some days I feel like I live at the sink. ;)

    Love the pics. You are so creative with your shots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. we use those same bottles! and i am totally feeling ya on this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I like it! Very creative post and SO true.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Story of my life.. I loathe washing bottles - I use to not mind now im so OVER it hahah they go in the dishwasher daily now

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not sure how I missed this post. I'm a little late chiming in. This is so creative and it looks like you had fun! Love the little helping hands in the shot.

    ReplyDelete