Tuesday, February 1, 2011

01: What they Do

This is what my babies do...they hang with their homies cruising the hood in their sweet ride. And for those of you wondering...yep, that's Mia from Ashley...plus three. Ashley's mommy's homie!

7 comments:

  1. Jealous I don't live close to you girls!

    p.s. you know you got a vote from me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! You crack me up, girl.
    Such a cute photo! and SO excited you're joining!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. all the expressions on their faces are killer!

    Soo sweet

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so cute. Yours is so much better than mine! We need more pics of these cuties all together. Oh and great minds think alike! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. THey look like they are having so much fun! Awwww! I can't wait til the warm hits NJ so I can put Julianna in one of those wagons! :) So cool you guys hang with Mia & family :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG your wagon is full of absolute perfect Kari.. just needed to squeeze your oldest in there :)

    ReplyDelete