Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Shoot & Edit: Red

Not sure if this is artsy or just dumb...but I thought it was cool. We'll see how my edits go.

I've got a doctor's appointment this morning. Totally not looking forward to it, but I'll be able to cross off one thing from my "2011 to-do's" list. Wish me luck!

We'd love a vote!
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

10 comments:

  1. ARTSY! And COOL! I love it. Can't wait for your edit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you caught the reflection in the ball.

    ReplyDelete
  3. are you kidding? that is SUPER cool! now if only i had a big ball to do that with! great job! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool shot! The reflection is SO cute. I can't wait to see how you edit it. What dr are you at? Just a check up?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very cool! I'm interested in how you will edit it!

    P.S. I fixed my photos, you should be able to view them now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh cool reflection on that ball! Definitely cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhh- that was neat that you caught the reflection!

    ReplyDelete