Wow...thank's Mandy for making my day! I've never gotten a blogging award, so this is super exciting...

Like Mandy before me, I'm passing this along to 10 of my favorite blogs. There were so many to choose from, the decision so hard cuz I have so many favorites...(in no particular order):
Summer: Crosbie Crew
Melissa: Days Filled With Love
Ashley: Ashley...plus 3
Ashley: For this Child I Prayed
Brooke: Bright Wishes
Melissa: Melissa's Little Miracles
Mrs. Huse Clifton: 14 Fir Street
Jenae: Wildflower
Amber: NaterTot
Vic: Freckles & Fudge
Now... all you have to do to receive this award is:
1.Post about your award.
2.Pass it along to 10 other trendy bloggers!
3.Leave a link to the Trendy Blog Button so they can grab it. {here is the link}
We'd love a vote!

Oh my flattery gets you so far in life. Thank you, you made my day also! Now please tell me a hunky blog fair will deliver this award and then clean the house so I can keep on blogging and ignoring the dishes. Congrats on yours and thanks for mine.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Aren't awards fun?
ReplyDeleteHow fun! Thanks Kari! Never expected to check your blog and see an award for me! :)
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh. Congrats on your award - you are most deserving! And thank you SO much for passing it on to me!! YAY :)
ReplyDeleteOh your so welcome!! You totally deserve it :) :)
ReplyDeleteWOOHOOOO!!!!! Congrats!!!!
ReplyDeleteOhhh you deserve it. I've had fun looking at your blog. SO adorable!
ReplyDelete& thank you for the comment :)
You totally MADE. MY. DAY. I am honored :)
ReplyDeleteWOW! Thanks so much, this made my day! makes the chasing kids around all day while trying to write a post worth it!! my first award and I am totally Honored!! and kinda blushing... :D :D
ReplyDelete