Sunday, January 2, 2011

Meal Plan Monday

Tuesday: Pork Loin Florentine* w/ wild rice & broccoli
Wednesday: Fish & Chips
Thursday: Steak w/ mac & cheese*
Friday: Mama K's Mexican Slop (not for the faint of heart...or those with high cholesterol)

*Trader Joe's Brand

We'd love a vote!
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

7 comments:

  1. Yummm. Wow you are on it! I really need to start doing something like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That fish and chips image is out of this world, yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to let you know I was 99% certain I had been following your blog for weeks now...and left you comments. How embarassing! SO sorry haha~!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds delicious! Can I come eat dinner with you this week? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really miss Trader Joe's from the time when I lived in LA! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally do a meal plan each Sunday. It's about the only thing that I feel has remained organized in my life! Your plan sounds DEEEElish :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great week's worth of meals. I love meal planning -- such a time {and stress} saver!

    ReplyDelete