Our New Years party started at 5:50 and was over by 6PM...but we had a blast!
The babies wore their hats for about 5 seconds...long enough for me to get a picture.
Luci loved the party favors and the excitement of the night.
Who didn't see this coming?My annual resolutions:
1. Exercise more
2. Stick to meal plans
3. Enjoy my children
4. Appreciate my husband
5. And some of you reminded me...stop dressing my son in girl clothes
We'd love a vote!

that last picture is awesome! happy new year :)
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures! I tried to vote but couldn't find you :(
ReplyDeleteDon't forget to add 5. Stop dressing my son in girls clothes. lol
ReplyDeleteFun pictures! They are so cute <3
ReplyDeleteHa! You got some great pics in 10 mins. Happy New Year! We need to play soon! Both my kids have nasty coughs tho so maybe later in the week?
ReplyDeleteHey, short and sweet - as all parties should be. hehe :p
ReplyDeleteSounds like fun New Year's Eve! Hope 2011 is a blessed one!
Your kids are just too cute!
That top picture is hilarious. I feel like you should enter it in some sort of contest or something. And LOL at Mrs. Huse Clifton's comment - I was thinking the same thing! :) Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteAdorable photos! Happy New Year!!
ReplyDeleteHahaha. These are hilarious, cute, and awesome. Good resoluations, too. Wait, one of the babies is a boy?
ReplyDeleteThat last picture is priceless. I love it! :)
ReplyDelete:)
Rach
Hahaha:) tooo cute... i love that photo...you captured it perfectly! (last one) Happy New Year to you and your cuties! and the hubs! I think that is a good one...they deserve to be appreciated way more...gonna go do some appreciation:) mushhhh!
ReplyDeleteHey! I coming from Comment Love over at FTLOB. Happy New Year! I absolutley adore that first picture. It reminds me of a photo I have of me and all my cousins when we were toddlers. None of us were looking at the camera, but it is one of my favorite photos.
ReplyDeleteAubrieAnne @ http://whosyoureditor.blogspot.com/
It's doesn't matter how long the party lasts as long as it was fun! The kids are adorable...love the last one:) Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteI came over from FTLOB Comment Love.
Love the last one!!! Such cute pictures :D
ReplyDeleteWhat fun pictures!
ReplyDeleteLooks like they had fun- well most of the time.
visiting from FTLOB Comment Love
Sounds like perfectly placed 12 hours! Who needs midnight anyway? LOL Love the photos (They're beautiful!) and that last one? Seriously priceless! Your resolutions resonate, too- thanks for the reminder & Happy New Year! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm visiting from the blog hop . . . Your Nikon has done your proud with the pics on your blog. They're outstanding. The photos of Christmas day made me feel like I was there with you! You have a lovely family and lovely blog. Blessings!
ReplyDeleteAll of these pictures made me smile. We wore some of those hats on New Year's, but I have to say they look much better on your little beebees :)
ReplyDeletexoxo
Kate
What cute partying babies! Love the fun little hats!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures!! They are too cute!
ReplyDeletesuch little cuties! lol @ dressing your son in girls clothes. :\
ReplyDeleteHahahaha oh my goodness I love the pictures so much. They all look so adorable in their party hats!
ReplyDeleteThe pictures are so cute, especially the last one!
ReplyDeleteLOVE this post!! =)
ReplyDelete