Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tuesday Twinvention - B.Toys

I've been wanting to share the B.Toys Zany Zoo with your for awhile. I heart B.Toys!

It all started when I first saw B.Toys on the Design Mom blog back in May. Keep in mind, I'm a sucker for great packaging and design, and am always impressed with brands that are committed to protecting the planet. All it took was seeing the cute pictures of her daughter rocking out on the Okideoke Microphone and her boys playing with the Wheee-mote Control Car, and I knew I had to get to Target...fast.


{via}

It's since been a "B.loved" affair for me. Not only do we own the microphone and the car, we've since added the FunKeys, Hellophone, Critter Clinic, Elemenosqueeze, and the Zany Zoo! They are very affordably priced so I kinda go nuts. And I've become infamous for gifting B.Toys at all birthday parties we go to...all a hit!

I love all the toys, and Luci loves all the toys, but I especially LOVE the Zany Zoo. The Zany Zoo holds a special place in my heart because I swear without the Zany Zoo, I would have gone without brushing my teeth, taking a shower, and even having my morning cup of coffee...it preoccupies my babies for so long that it's proven to be a great babysitter! To say the least, my babies LOVE this toy. It can keep them both busy for pretty darn close to an hour. Because B.Toys doesn't use any materials that contain lead or phthalates & are 100% BPA free, I know that it's okay for the babies to "eat" the toy and it is sturdy enough that they learned how to pull themselves up on it (although I'm pretty sure that's not what the toy was intended for).
Luci's playing with the Elemenosqueeze, Penn's on the Zany Zoo
I could go on an on about how much we love this brand...the toys come in self-packaging gift boxes so you don't need to buy wrapping paper, the packaging is recyclable, and for every toy purchased, a dime goes to Free the Children, the world's largest network of children helping children through education. AMAZING!

Want to check them out? I’ve seen a few B. Toys at Target and you can find them on Amazon if you know their names. Or visit the B. Toys website. If you do check them out, I hope you’ll tell me what you think.

If you stop by their site, check out the B.Quotes section. You can create beautiful art out of your own kid's quotes and share them with the world - through Facebook, Twitter and through email.

*For the sake of full disclosure, B.Toys sent me a Elemenosqueeze to review after telling them how much I love the Zany Zoo, but I was in no way compensated for this review. All opinions are completely my own.

We'd love a vote!
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

7 comments:

  1. Wow, I didn't even know about these...how did I not know about these? What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack got a Zany Zoo for Christmas and loves it! I wish I would have bought it for him when he was a little younger though. B. Toys does have such cute products!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE B.Toys!! I love the colors, I love everything about them!!! Landon has a few B.Toys but after reading this, I want to go to target and get him so more NOW!!! I give B.Toys as gifts too!!!! I love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love B.Toys her, too! Hudson's favorite are the funKeys. He plays with those for hours!!!

    & I just love to read all the fun quotes from the kids. HA.

    ReplyDelete
  5. B.Toys are the best! We gave our 8 month old the Zany Zoo for Christmas and I am hooked. It's a beautiful toy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We got Charlie the zany zoo for Christmas and he loves it. Btw, you can buy at buy buy baby, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You made me envious of the play block, and when I went to the Target site, they were sold out. I'm really hoping to keep the baby busy with something, and you really sold it to me!

    ReplyDelete