Luci has some of the cutest friends at school. This one's definitely at the top of the list.
It's funny, cuz I keep wondering why I have so many shots of my kids looking up at me and, duh, I just realized it's because I'm taller than them...Mommy brain again? It does create a cool bokeh!

It's funny, cuz I keep wondering why I have so many shots of my kids looking up at me and, duh, I just realized it's because I'm taller than them...Mommy brain again? It does create a cool bokeh!
We'd love a vote!

he's adorable. love the angle. beautiful capture all around!
ReplyDeleteSuch a love! Cute cute smile. :)
ReplyDeleteI love the colors in this!! So cute!
ReplyDeleteLloyd! :) I forgot to tell you that I love the new nav bar you have!
ReplyDeleteHe is a keeper. Love the smile on him it matches Mickey.
ReplyDeletehow cute is he :)
ReplyDeleteYAY for mommy brain! haha such a great smile!
ReplyDeleteI love his hat! So cute.
ReplyDeleteHe is absolutely adorable!!! :-)
ReplyDeleteGreat capture - I love this perspective.
ReplyDeleteHey Kari! I know you have gotten a bunch of awards but I left you one on my page!! your just tooo awesome!
ReplyDeletehe's a little stud for sure :) love his mickey hat! :) Nice shot girl!
ReplyDeletelove the eyes and the smile!
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable smile!
ReplyDelete