Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Another 52 Week Challenge

I've joined a couple more 52 week photo challenges. But, I'm gonna try to combine them...
I'm planning on using the theme from Paint the Moon's Let's Do 52 , and then linking up over at Shoot and Edit to "beautify" my picture.

What I like about Paint the Moon's Let's Do 52 is that every week they will be posting two different themes and you choose how to interpret the theme. It can be literal, conceptual or you don't have to use it at all.
Photobucket
And I love Shoot and Edit because I NEED to learn how to edit my photos. I don't have a clue how to use editing software and am hoping to gain some easy how-to's and shortcuts.

My theme this week is "Togetherness or Metal."

Check them both out. And maybe you'll join me!

We'd love a vote!
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

8 comments:

  1. i can't wait to see the pictures you create miss! i know they will be absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what I really think you need to do: Take the Diapeepees challenge on Good Fridays. I mean, it's going to soon be the most popular thing in the blogosphere. Because you don't have to have diapeepees (diabetes) to do it. Everyone can have a Good Friday! (And, that is my plug for my own site.)
    Love your chain metal pic, by the way! Such depth!

    diapeepees@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had the time to do a challenge like this, however I know I would totally fail especially once spring gets here & work goes crazy! I'll just follow your journey though instead! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh. How sad am I? I can't even get my own blog address right: http://www.diapeepees.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've awarded you the Stylish Blogger Award! The acceptance instructions are on my blog http://www.toeuropewithkids.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger-award.html

    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice shot - I love the depth of field.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shot! I can't wait to see the edit on Thursday! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome shot - excited you are joining us!

    blessings jill
    http://fnaphotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete