I kept myself busy this weekend. The weather was AMAZING, probably up in the 80s so we took full advantage of it with park playdates and bike rides. We even thought about going to the beach, but the babies aren't good on sand yet. But it was that nice.


What cuties! Great pictures of them!! Love the first and last one especially!
ReplyDeleteWhat nice weather to have in the winter. Here in Texas it can be 40 degrees one day and 80 the next.
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures Kari!! I'm sooo jealous of your pretty weather!!!! Its so cold here!
ReplyDeleteI would love that kind of nice weather around here! Lucky you...those are some cute boys!
ReplyDeleteLovely photos! It was in the upper 60s today and we were already jumping for joy... 80s would be like manna from heaven, lol!
ReplyDeleteKari these are so good! Can I hire you to shoot my kids?
ReplyDeleteI am jealous. It is freezing where I live. Enjoy the warm weather for me.
ReplyDeletesuch sweet photos. wow 80's huh? i only wish it were that warm right now in NC.
ReplyDeletegreat pictures! i'm super jealous of your weather.
ReplyDeleteSuch happy boys, great pic, I can't wait to meet them all when I leave my cold bundled up life here in the icey snow mix we are having in PA to live in the sunshine of warm sunny CA. Dreaming of course but I am happy you get that weather and will live through you.
ReplyDeleteI actually tried living in CA once. I move to Los Angles and tried to make a go of it until I was broke. Wish I would have tried harder.
As I sit here in boring Michigan in an ice storm, I am SOOOOO jealous of your "summer day". It looks great!
ReplyDeleteThese are absolutely beautiful photos! Great job, also I'm definitely jealous of your weather like everyone else!
ReplyDeleteOkay, I'm soooo jealous. I'm missing summer right about now.
ReplyDeleteKari! Seriously... WOW. I love it. You did an amazing job! You show your camera what's up, lady! So cute!
ReplyDeleteThese look AWESOME!!
ReplyDeleteOk maybe i need to take this online course haha
jealous of the weather
and those boys are stinkin cute
Kari these are great!!! I LOVE the first shot!
ReplyDeleteLove these pictures!!! I am jealous of your warm weather. We are getting unusually cold weather here in SC right now!
ReplyDelete